VALORANT Champions Tour 2022 has kicked off. Here’s a fresh look on how Stage 1 is taking place on VCT NA:
Here’s the current standings in the ongoing group stage:
Matches that will be played this weekend:
February 19-21 (for UTC+3)
- Knights vs. Sentinels (February 19, 2022 - 00:00 UTC+3) 4.50 vs. 1.17
- Evil Geniuses vs. Luminosity (February 19, 2022 - 03:00 UTC+3) 1.98 vs. 1.75
- XSET vs. Cloud9 (February 20, 2022 - 00:00 UTC+3) 2.40 vs. 1.50
- Rise vs. Version1 (February 20, 2022 - 03:00 UTC+3) 3.80 vs. 1.22
- NRG vs. OpTic (February 21, 2022 - 00:00 UTC+3) 2.20 vs. 1.62
- 100 Thieves vs. The Guard (February 21, 2022 - 03:00 UTC+3)
Highlight matches of the week
Luminosity Gaming vs. Evil Geniuses
This is the Diondre "YaBoiDre" Bond vs. himself rematch. In 2021, YaBoiDre had some success with LG, as the team was a constant challenger in the Challengers circuit. He's now assisting EviL Geniuses in their most important tournament to date. With C9, 100T, and XSET in their group, whichever team wins this encounter will have a greater chance of qualifying for the playoffs.
Cloud9 vs. XSET
Cloud9 was also eliminated by XSET at the NA LCQ last year. Last year, XSET was typically one of the strongest NA teams, but they fell short of qualifying for international competitions. Beating C9 would show that they've improved this year and are ready to represent NA on the global stage.
The heart of the Luckbox team beats for esports. If you like VALORANT and are an avid esports fan, visit Luckbox for the latest esports news and encounters, watch your favourite teams and bet on them.