The last two teams to take part in The International 11 will be determined by the Last Chance Qualifier, and it starts tomorrow. Only two of the twelve teams will be successful and get The International 11 ticket.
Today we will take a look at the matches that will be played on the first day of the group stage. But first, let's take a look at which teams are in which group.
|Also Read||Teams participating in The International 11 LCQ|
The International 11 LCQ groups
- Natus Vincere
- Polaris Esports
- Team Secret
- Vici Gaming
There are certainly strong teams in Group A. The most prominent team of the group is Team Secret.
- Team Liquid
- Wildcard Gaming
- Xtreme Gaming
The winner of Group B will probably be Virtus.pro. They came close to qualifying for The International 11, but the penalties they got made them thirteenth on the Dota Pro Circuit. They certainly want to make good use of their last chance.
Who do you think will be the last two teams to qualify for The International 11? You can watch the matches of your favorite teams and place bets on Luckbox. Sign up now, enjoy a 100% deposit bonus.
The International 11 LCQ first day matches
- Team Secret - Tempest (October 8 - 04:00 CEST)
- T1 - Team Liquid (October 8 - 06:30 CEST)
- nouns - Polaris Esports (October 8 - 09:00 CEST)
- Xtreme Gaming - Virtus.pro (October 8 - 11:30 CEST)
The encounter between Polaris Esports and nouns is very important. Polaris Esports will likely be in the top four with a win against nouns. Their biggest rivals are nouns, which I expect to be the fifth.
The winner of Xtreme Gaming vs Virtus.pro is extremely difficult to predict. I think Virtus.pro will do their best to join The International 11, but odds are slightly in the direction of Xtreme Gaming.
- nouns - NAVI (October 8 - 04:00 CEST)
- Polaris Esports - NAVI (October 8 - 06:30 CEST)
- Tempest - Vici Gaming (October 8 - 09:00 CEST)
- Tempest - NAVI (October 8 - 11:30 CEST)
I don't think NAVI will have much difficulty against nouns. I also think they will beat Polaris Esports and Tempest.
Tempest's other match will be against Vici Gaming. It also seems quite difficult to beat Vici Gaming for Tempest.
- Xtreme Gaming - Team Liquid (October 8 - 04:00 CEST)
- Xtreme Gaming - Wildcard Gaming (October 8 - 06:30 CEST)
- Wildcard Gaming - Virtus.pro (October 8 - 09:00 CEST)
- Team Liquid - Infamous (October 8 - 11:30 CEST)
My guess is Xtreme Gaming will win both of their matches. Especially if they win against Team Liquid, they will be relieved. Team Liquid will most probably win against Infamous.
Wildcard Gaming, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have much of a chance against Virtus.pro.
- Virtus.pro - Infamous (October 8 - 04:00 CEST)
- Vici Gaming - Team Secret (October 8 - 06:30 CEST)
- T1 - Infamous (October 8 - 09:00 CEST)
- Team Secret - nouns (October 8 - 11:30 CEST)
I think Virtus.pro will be the winner against Infamous as well. It will definitely be a lot of fun to watch Vici Gaming and Team Secret meet, you shouldn't miss it. My favourite is Team Secret. In other matches, I expect T1 and Team Secret to win.
Before The International 11, only the Last Chance Qualifier remained. Don't forget to follow both LCQ and The International 11 on Luckbox.