The RLCS 2021-22 continues. Three regional events of the fall split have come to an end. Next up is the RLCS 2021-22 Fall Split Major.
On December 8, sixteen teams will start to compete for a prize pool of $300,000 at the event to be held at ESL Sweden Studio, Stockholm.
Which teams are in the RLCS 2021-22 Fall Split Major?
All the amazing Rocket League teams gather in one tournament. International competition is heating up. The first match will be played on December 8.
What is the format of the RLCS 2021-22 Fall Split Major?
From December 8 to December 10, the Swiss stage will be played. All matches will be Bo5 in the Swiss system format, where sixteen teams will take part. With the end of the stage on December 10, the top eight teams will advance to the playoffs.
The playoffs will be played in single elimination bracket format. All rounds will be Bo7 except the grand finals. As a result, the team that reaches the $90,000 grand prize will be determined.
RLCS 2021-22 Fall Split Major round 1 matches
- G2 Esports - Sandrock Gaming (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- Ground Zero Gaming - Team EnVy (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- Faze Clan - Team Vitality (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- Endpoint - Renegades (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- Dignitas - Tokyo Vendy (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- SMPR Esports - FURIA Esports (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- NRG Esports - era Eternity (December 8, 15:00 CET)
- Team BDS - compLexity (December 8, 15:00 CET)
Team BDS, Dignitas, Endpoint CeX and many more are ready for the major. A fierce Rocket League major awaits us.
Already have an account? Bet now. New to Luckbox? You can create your free account.
RLCS 2021-22 Fall Split Major prize pool
Excitement is not the only thing that comes with a high dose when you talk about a major but also the prize money. The split is as follows:
On December 8, a great competition begins in Stockholm. Rocket League fans have already taken their seats, and fastened their seat belts for this feast.