StarCraft II lovers eagerly await IEM Katowice 2022. The twenty players that will take part in the group stage of IEM Katowice 2022 have been announced. The remaining four players will be determined with the round of 36.
Only four of the 16 players will be able to advance to the group stage of the main tournament.
IEM Katowice 2022: Round of 36 format
Players will compete in the double-elimination bracket. Qualifying matches will be Bo5 and all other matches will be Bo3. Of the 16 players, the successful four will advance to the group stage of IEM Katowice 2022.
IEM Katowice 2022: Round of 36 matches
- ByuN - Percival (February 23 - 12:00 CET)
- Ryung - Probe (February 23 - 12:00 CET)
- Has - Cyan (February 23 - 12:00 CET)
- Kelazhur - uThermal (February 23 - 12:00 CET)
- Nice - herO (February 23 - 13:00 CET)
- SKillous - Elazer (February 23 - 13:00 CET)
- Astrea - Creator (February 23 - 13:00 CET)
- Spirit - DRG (February 23 - 13:00 CET)
All matches of round of 36 will be played on the same day and the four qualifying players will be determined.
The IEM Katowice 2022 main tournament group stage will begin on February 24 at 12:00 CET. The tournament, which StarCraft II lovers have been waiting for a long time, has already started sending jitters to the fans. 24 of StarCraft II's leading players will compete in Katowice for a prize pool of $500,000. The winner will receive the grand prize of $170,000. Stay on Luckbox to be informed about IEM Katowice 2022.
Which one is your favorite player at IEM Katowice 2022? You can watch your favourite player's matches and place bets on Luckbox.