With the end of BLAST Premier: Fall Groups 2022, a new tournament was a necessity for us CS:GO fans. ESL Pro League Season 16 will fill this gap and carry our excitement even further.
Today, we will look at the teams in Group A, the schedule of the group, and make predictions about the teams.
Which teams are in Group A?
- Natus Vincere
- Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Team Vitality
- Team Spirit
ESL Pro League Season 16 features the best CS:GO teams. We also see some of the favourite teams in Group A.
At the top of the participant list is NAVI, the group's almost absolute favourite. With the return of s1mple, NAVI probably will not have much trouble finishing the group in first place.
My nominee for the group runner-up is Ninjas in Pyjamas. Although they haven't had a very comfortable tournament in Fall Groups 2022, they have a high quality roster.
Team Vitality will continue on from the Fall Showdown as they did not get what they wanted in Fall Groups 2022. For this reason, they might get more ambitious and perform better than that in ESL Pro League Season 16. It seems likely that they will finish the group in third place.
I think Team Spirit will not perform too badly, but will leave the tournament in fourth place. Getting into the top three for Team Spirit, Fnatic and Endpoint is pretty tough. The first three places of the group are almost certain.
I predict that Fnatic will finish the group in fifth place, ahead of Endpoint, despite having a fairly close quality roster with Team Spirit.
Endpoint is seen as the weakest team in the group. With their success in ESL Pro League Conference Season 16, they have qualified for ESL Pro League Season 16.
Which is your favourite team in Group A of ESL Pro League Season 16? You can watch the matches of your favourite team on Luckbox and place bets on them. Moreover, sign up now and enjoy a 100% deposit bonus.
ESL Pro League Season 16 Group A matches
- Natus Vincere - Team Spirit (August 31 - 12:30 CEST)
- Team Vitality - Endpoint (August 31 - 16:00 CEST)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas - Fnatic (August 31 - 19:30 CEST)
- Team Spirit - Endpoint (September 1 - 12:30 CEST)
- Natus Vincere - Fnatic (September 1 - 16:00 CEST)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Vitality (September 1 - 19:30 CEST)
- Natus Vincere - Endpoint (September 2 - 12:30 CEST)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Spirit (September 2 - 16:00 CEST)
- Team Vitality - Fnatic (September 2 - 19:30 CEST)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas - Endpoint (September 3 - 12:30 CEST)
- Fnatic - Team Spirit (September 3 - 16:00 CEST)
- Natus Vincere - Team Vitality (September 3 - 19:30 CEST)
- Natus Vincere - Ninjas in Pyjamas (September 4 - 19:30 CEST)
- Team Vitality - Team Spirit (September 4 - 19:30 CEST)
- Fnatic - Endpoint (September 4 - 19:30 CEST)
The magnificent competition in Group A will last for five days and the three teams that will advance to the playoff stage will be determined together with this awesome competition.
With the end of Group A, Group B will start on September 7, Group C on September 14, Group D on September 21. Don't forget to follow this great tournament on Luckbox and be informed about the latest news.