The first day of ESL One Malaysia 2022 has ended. While OG, Entity, Team Aster and Team Secret had a great day, we can't say the same for Alliance, Talon Esports and Thunder Awaken.
Today we will take a look at what happened on the first day of ESL One Malaysia 2022, the schedule and betting odds of the second day.
ESL One Malaysia 2022 Group A first day results
- Team Aster 2 - 0 Talon Esports
- Entity 2 - 0 Alliance
- Team Secret 2 - 0 Thunder Awaken
- Team Secret 2 - 0 Alliance
- Team Aster 2 - 0 Thunder Awaken
- Entity 2 - 0 Talon Esports
The first day in Group A was quite interesting. None of the matches ended in a draw. We did not see any surprising results. Entity, Team Aster and Team Secret finished the day with two wins each, while Alliance, Talon Esports and Thunder Awaken could not win a single game.
How do you think the matches on the second day of ESL One Malaysia 2022 will turn out? You can watch the matches of your favourite teams and place bets on Luckbox. Sign up now and enjoy a 100% deposit bonus.
ESL One Malaysia 2022 Group B first day results
- OG 2 - 0 Team Liquid
- BOOM Esports 0 - 2 Fnatic
- Nigma Galaxy 1 - 1 TSM
- OG 2 - 0 Fnatic
- BOOM Esports 1 - 1 TSM
- Nigma Galaxy 1 - 1 Team Liquid
The results of the first day in Group B were quite surprising. As expected, OG won two series on day one. BOOM Esports, on the other hand, disappointed their fans.
Their series against TSM ended in a tie. As one of the important teams of the tournament, they closed the first day without a win.
It was also very important for Team Liquid to reach a draw against Nigma Galaxy. They were expected to close the day with two losses.
ESL One Malaysia 2022 Group A second day matches
- Team Aster - Team Secret (August 24 - 06:00 CEST)
- Talon Esports - Alliance (August 24 - 06:00 CEST)
- Entity - Thunder Awaken (August 24 - 06:00 CEST)
- Entity - Team Secret (August 24 - 08:30 CEST)
- Team Aster - Alliance (August 24 - 08:30 CEST)
- Talon Esports - Thunder Awaken (August 24 - 08:30 CEST)
On the second day of Group A, exciting matches await us. In particular, it is a matter of curiosity who will win the Team Aster and Team Secret match. Maybe the result will be a draw.
Another focus of attention will be the match between Entity and Team Secret. It is also very difficult to predict the winner of the Thunder Awaken vs Talon Esports match. In all these matches, a draw looks very likely. Alliance is expected to be defeated in both matches on the second day.
ESL One Malaysia 2022 Group B second day matches
- Fnatic - Team Liquid (August 24 - 11:15 CEST)
- BOOM Esports - Nigma Galaxy (August 24 - 11:15 CEST)
- OG - TSM (August 24 - 11:15 CEST)
- OG - Nigma Galaxy (August 24 - 13:40 CEST)
- BOOM Esports - Team Liquid (August 24 - 13:40 CEST)
- Fnatic - TSM (August 24 - 13:40 CEST)
Teams that are very close to each other in terms of performance compete in Group B. On the second day, many matches can end in a draw. OG can end the day with two wins if they don't hit the draw barrier.
The match between BOOM Esports and Team Liquid is the most exciting and the anticipated match of the second day of Group B. In the Fnatic versus Nigma Galaxy series, these two teams will see the draw as profit. That's why most probably they are going to play to get a draw against stronger opponents
Competition heats up at ESL One Malaysia 2022. Do not forget to follow this excitement on Luckbox and be informed about the latest information with us.