OpTic Texas dominating their own Major 1, Atlanta Faze’s throne is under threat and the CDL Major 2 qualifications are well underway. Everything you need to know about Major 2 is right here, including the qualification matches, schedule and more.
Here are some highlights before we begin:
- FaZe defeats Ultra in a five-game series.
- As a result of the ROKKR reverse sweep, the Los Angeles Thieves fall to 0-3 on the season.
Week 2 of Major 2 qualifiers included a number of high-profile games. The match between Atlanta FaZe and Toronto Ultra was vital for seeding, as New York Subliners won their first game versus Paris Legion to escape finishing at the bottom of the pack.
CDL Major 2 Qualifier standings
Here’s the list of current standings after the conclusion of CDL Major 2 week 2 matches
|3.||London Royal Ravens||3-1|
|9.||New York Subliners||1-2|
CDL Major 2 Qualifier Week 3 matches schedule & betting odds
Teams that are highlighted in bold have the odds in their favour. You can click on the dates to take yourself directly to the detailed match page and you can also watch the matches live.
You can also livestream the matches on Youtube if you are wondering where to watch CDL.
- PAR Paris Legion VS. Toronto Ultra TOR (March 25, 2022 - 22:00 UTC+3) 6.00 VS. 1.10
- LAT Los Angeles Thieves VS. Los Angeles Guerrillas LAG (March 25, 2022 - 23:30 UTC+3) 1.40 VS. 2.70
- ATL Atlanta FaZe VS. Florida Mutineers FLA (March 26, 2022 - 01:00 UTC+3) 1.26 VS. 3.40
- SEA Seattle Surge VS. Los Angeles Thieves LAT (March 26, 2022 - 22:00 UTC+3) 2.30 VS. 1.55
- BOS Boston Breach VS. Florida Mutineers FLA (March 26, 2022 - 23:30 UTC+3) 1.78 VS. 1.92
- OPTX OpTic Texas VS. Los Angeles Guerrillas LAG (March 27, 2022 - 01:00 UTC+3) 1.12 VS. 5.50
- NYSL New York Subliners VS. Minnesota RØKKR MIN (March 27, 2022 - 02:30 UTC+3) 2.40 VS. 1.48
- LDN London Royal Ravens VS. Boston Breach BOS (March 27, 2022 - 22:00 UTC+3) 1.52 VS. 2.40
- ATL Atlanta FaZe VS. OpTic Texas OPTX (March 27, 2022 - 23:30 UTC+3) 2.00 VS. 1.72
- NYSL New York Subliners VS. Toronto Ultra TOR (March 28, 2022 - 01:00 UTC+3) 2.90 VS. 1.35
After matches of March 25-27 are concluded The Major 2 LAN event will take place from March 31 - April 3 and be hosted by Minnesota RØKKR.
This week will conclude the Group Stage 2 of the series and determine the seeding in the playoffs. Sadly we won’t be seeing a OpTic Texas vs. Boston Breach this week, but it seems with their current performance Breach will be the runner up to Texas in the Majors if they can manage themselves against the Florida Mutineers this weekend.
Also, the two god-tier teams of the tournament will face off again on 27th, namely Atlanta Faze and OpTic Texas. We’ll see what will come out of that faceoff between the nemesis.