BTS Pro Series season 10: SEA qualifiers are over. This week on Valentine’s day kicks off the phase 2 of the tournament in which invited teams and teams that qualified from the phase 1 will face off.
BTS Pro series will fill the gap in the Southeast Asian and American Dota 2 schedules for the entire month of February.
Beyond the Summit’s 10th season of its Pro Series Southeast Asia and Americas circuits will run through February 5 - March 6.
- Twelve invited teams
- Eight teams are seeded into Phase 1
- Four teams are seeded into Phase 2
Phase 1 - February 6th - February 10th, 2022
- Double-elimination bracket
- All matches are Bo3
- Five teams qualify to Phase 2
Phase 2 - February 14th - February 28th, 2022
- Single round-robin
- All matches are Bo2
- Top four teams advance to the upper bracket of Phase 3
- 5th to 8th place teams advance to the lower bracket of Phase 3
- Bottom team is eliminated
- Click here for tiebreaker rules
Phase 3 - March 2nd - March 6th, 2022
- Double-elimination bracket
- All matches except Grand Final are Bo3
- Grand Final is Bo5
Schedule and betting odds
- Motivate.Trust Gaming vs. Yangon Galacticos (February 14, 2022 - 12:00 UTC+3) 1.32 vs. 3.10
- Lilgun vs. Yangon Galacticos (February 14, 2022 - 14:00 UTC+3) 1.45 vs. 2.50
- Lilgun vs. Execration (February 14, 2022 - 16:00 UTC+3) 1.92 vs. 1.78
Phase 2 analysis and predictions
On February 14, Phase 2 will continue the road to BTS SEA Grand Finale. A total of 9 teams will be participating in the competition, 4 of them are previously seeded into Phase 2 and rest have earned their place through the Phase 1 qualifiers.
Invited teams are T1, OB.Neon, Execration and Team SMG.
This week Myanmar’s Yangon Galacticos will be playing against Lilgun of Mongolia and MG.Trust of Thailand, both relatively stronger teams so Yangon have to give it their best with odds stacked up against them.
LILGUN, a fresh team from 2021, formed in Mongolia will be proving themselves against the famous Execration. Considering the poor performance of Execration in DPC:SEA Tour 1 and betting odds expert numbers, both teams are looking at a toe to toe match today.
Teams to watch out for:
T1 seems to be the toughest opponent yet that other teams will be facing, considering their commendable performance at DPC SEA recently.
Similarly Team SMG and Fnatic had also qualified for the DPC SEA regional finals.
Neon Esports, Execration, Motivate.Trust Gaming all got out of the DPC SEA 2021/22 Tour 1: Division with similar scores of 2-5 albeit with different map scores. BTS Pro Series Season 10: SEA seems like it’s going to be another flashpoint for the Dota 2 esports scene.
Heart of Luckbox beats for esports. If you are an avid DotA 2 fan and enjoying esports, visit Luckbox, watch and bet on your favourite teams. Follow your favourite games and stay tuned on esports news and encounters on our news page.