The group stage of BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022 has come to an end. With the group stage ending with some surprising results, it's time for the quarterfinals of the BLAST Premier Spring Groups 2022.
Let's see how the group stage went and what awaits us in the remaining rounds.
BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022 Group A
- G2 16 - 12 COL (Upper bracket round 1)
- BIG 12 - 16 NIP (Upper bracket round 1)
- G2 16 - 6 NIP (Upper bracket final)
- COL 10 - 16 BIG (Lower bracket round 1)
- NIP 16 - 9 BIG (Lower bracket final)
- G2 22 - 19 NIP (Grand final)
In Group A, things went as expected. The winner of the group, G2 Esports, will start from the finals of the play-in stage. NIP will start from the semifinals as a result of their great wrenching loss to G2 in the group final with a score of 22-19. BIG and Complexity will continue from the quarterfinals.
BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022 Group B
- NAVI 12 - 16 MIBR (Upper bracket round 1)
- Astralis 8 - 16 OG (Upper bracket round 1)
- MIBR 9 - 16 OG (Upper bracket final)
- NAVI 17 - 19 Astralis (Lower bracket round 1)
- MIBR 9 - 16 Astralis (Lower bracket final)
- OG 16 - 8 Astralis (Grand final)
We saw very interesting results in Group B. NAVI was the most unsuccessful team of the group, losing to both MIBR and Astralis. Yes, you read it correctly. The most unsuccessful of the group was NAVI. MIBR defeated NAVI, and then lost to OG and Astralis in a row and thus will start from the quarterfinals like NAVI. OG will start from the finals of the play-in stage as they defeated Astralis in the final. Meanwhile, Astralis will also be waiting for their opponent in the semifinals.
BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022 Group C
- Vitality 16 - 3 EG (Upper bracket round 1)
- FaZe 19 - 15 Liquid (Upper bracket round 1)
- Vitality 19 - 15 FaZe (Upper bracket final)
- EG 17 - 19 Liquid (Lower bracket round 1)
- FaZe 19 - 17 Liquid (Lower bracket final)
- Vitality 10 - 16 FaZe (Grand final)
In Group C, the most comfortable match of the tournament so far was played. Vitality defeated EG 16-3. Losing also to Liquid in their next match, EG will start from the quarterfinals. Although Vitality beat FaZe in the upper bracket finals, FaZe beat Liquid in the lower bracket finals and made it to the finals, winning against Vitality this time in the grand final. They managed to stand out against their strong rivals with a good performance and start the play-in stage from the finals.
BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022 matches and schedule
- COL - MIBR (February 3 - 13:00 CET)
- NAVI - Liquid (February 3 - 16:30 CET)
- EG - BIG (February 3 - 18:30 CET)
Even though Complexity seems to be the favourite against MIBR, it will definitely be a fun match.
Will NAVI have the power to turn things around. Will Liquid be able to stand up to them?
BIG seems to be the favourite in the match between BIG and Evil Geniuses, but the long-established esports organization Evil Geniuses should never be underestimated.
- Vitality - COL/MIBR (February 3 - 13:00 CET)
- NIP - NAVI/Liquid (February 4 - 16:30 CET)
- Astralis - EG/BIG (February 4 - 18:30 CET)
- G2 - Vitality/COL/MIBR (February 5 - 13:00 CET)
- OG - NIP/NAVI/Liquid (February 5 - 16:30 CET)
- FaZe - Astralis/EG/BIG (February 5 - 18:30 CET)
It will be a festive week for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive fans. Moreover, much more will be with CS:GO fans. IEM Katowice 2022 is coming in February and ESL Pro League Season 15 is coming in March. Stay on Luckbox so you don't miss out.
Who is your favourite in BLAST Premier: Spring Groups 2022? You can watch the matches of your favourite team on Luckbox and place bets on them.